Sunday, February 5, 2012

MOA

It was another productive week at Concur, and everyone on the new Travel Support team did really well on their weekly evaluation - hooray!  April, Michele and I decided to celebrate Friday evening at Barcino, a tapas restaurant at Power Plant mall.  I have to say that this was one of the better meals I've had since arriving - but maybe that was the sangria talking?

Cheers!

Saturday was yet another shopping trip.  This time to the MOA!  Nooo, not the Mall of America - the Mall of Asia!  This place is huge, and you can take care of lots of business here - including doctor and dentist visits.  While we were there, they were gearing up for a men's fashion show, and in another area there was a cheerleading show (competition?).  I finally found some much needed tops for work at the SM department store - woohoo!  When you pull into the entrance, you see this big globe.
And near the entrance they have this fun topiary. 
 
The mall is next to the water.  Check out this view!  Reminds me of Cali...
What really makes this mall different is the indoor ice skating rink.  No need for that at the Mall of America!

No, I didn't use the rink.  I'd like to leave my dignity intact :)


1 comment:

  1. hey angie! Here at SM "they've got it all for you!" -ferina

    ReplyDelete